Search30 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request a new account for Jenzabar account or change to current access.

Faculty and staff can use this form to request assistance with copying a previous course to a new section in Blackboard.

Use this service to request a new account in Echo630, or to request a course be added to your account.

Faculty can use Echo360 to record lectures and share videos with their students. When faculty link Echo360 to their Blackboard course, they can view analytics of student access and activity. Use this form to request an Echo360 account or an Echo360 course shell.

Basic Service Ticket to report an issue.

Submit a request for courses setup in Blackboard to sync to ExamSoft.

This service is used to request new fax service, discontinue existing fax service, or convert from physical to eFax service.

Use this service to report a problem and request assistance with FortiClient VPN.

This service can be used to request changes to the phone display and button mappings on your USJ Cisco phone.

For USJ Office Deskphones, Voicemail Pin/Password Reset Request.

Report Lost or Stolen USJ Computers

Support for Hardware Issues

Report an issue with USJ Phones

Request an Add, Change or Move to a USJ Phone

A place to provide feedback or suggestions on the MyIT site for the USJ Office of Information Technology

Request a new mailing list or support for an existing list.